Thursday, May 7, 2009

Walk Along The River

We had a fabulous adventure today....okay, fabulous might be too strong a word since it took us at least twice as long as we thought to get there, we stopped a number of times to try to figure out where we were going, blahblahblah...but it was pretty fabulous when I think back on the easy time we had once we got there. Friends had recommended a restaurant about 30 miles away, right along a river, so off we went this morning. Thank you, Kristi and Correne, for making such fun from such a possible cluster - you girls rock!

Asher, Harry, Jack, and Spencer on occasion, took to the counter for their own adventure - they kept the amazingly patient waitresses pretty busy but the ladies seemed to love it, and I know it was a very pleasant breakfast for us moms. Some lyrical moments from the day...

on a stool next to me Into a ten turtle stack (we saw at least 6 turtles today - and didn't run over one -this was the closest the boys got)
All the happy golden day

I love to watch the river flow

There's bound to be rough waters
well, I wish I was a catfish
walk on the log where the catfish bite

Laurie Berkner

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin