Monday, May 25, 2009

One More Stop On The Train

Yesterday was Man Day - the boys' amazing Uncle Les joined them and Daddy for some fishing and lunch while I went outletting with my friend Jackie. A fun day was had by all!
Here's Jack with one of his first catches (I'm told they caught about 10 bass and blue gills) - you can see it if you look just in front of his left hand and above that white rock ;-)
Harry caught a larger one - I think this is a bass
Harry reeling in a big 'un!
I've been invited to go next time, which will free Daddy up from camera duty - thanx for indulging me, babe!
Everyone came back home for some playing and grilling fun - they wore Les out!
Jack served as one of the cutest couplers I've ever seen
I couldn't count the number of times he ran them around the house - hope you got to sleep in today, Les! Thanx for being such a great uncle!
Happy Memorial Day !
We're heading to our local ceremony for some reflection and soldier hand-shaking - enjoy your day

Laurie Berkner

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin