It was Mother's Night at the boys' preschool tonite - a nice dinner and field day activities. I purposely didn't take the camera, but Dean was nice enough to take a picture of us before leaving (we were prepared for the raindate movie with pillows and comfy stuff)

I did snap a picture of prepping for the three- (er, four-)legged race

The boys made some sweet crafts that I'll post soon :-)
Do you believe in luck? I stumbled upon this four-leaf clover yesterday while checking on our little baby grass seeds....how many hours did I spend looking for them as a child :sigh:

Who wouldn't want to live here? Hopefully the clover works its magic for our Open House on Sunday :-)

Happy weekend!
ETA: Our boy Peyton Sellers placed 19th in the race tonite - woohoo! It was his second start in the Nationwide series...
Andy Williams
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is