The boys rocked out on Grayson's drum set the other day...I'm sensing a long-term plan ;-)
We went to a story hour and they went book shopping this morning, where we ran into our wonderful neighbor, reminding me how lucky we are to live in such a friendly area (thank you, Sarah)
Harry's choice of desserts at lunch had me hoping he wasn't petitioning his old ma!
After dinner with Aunt Jackie, we decided KK was a much better treat than anything we saw on the menu...they also decided it was a good place to pose for some pix for Daddy - we miss you!
There have been a lot of other good ages and stages, and there are sweet little boy things I miss, but this is my favorite age so far....they're such a nice blend of capable and curious and loving and trainable (HA!) 05/09 Harry: When Jack keeps trying to wake me up when I'm trying to sleep, that's what distracting means! Jack:Can we order o'meals at O'Charley's? LOL
Anthony Phillips' Birdsong
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is