Friday, May 22, 2009

I just recall picnic time and you

Today was the preschool year-end picnic, and it was just about perfect - great weather, great eats, and great friends! Here are a few of the boys' best buds, only three of which will go to their school next year :sniff: It's been a fun year, and we can't wait for summer!

back row: Dylan, Asher, Jordan (Cody's sister), Grayson, Cody
middle: Ladybug (AJ's sister) and Harry
front row: Jack, AJ, David, Gavin, Tyler
Jack, Dylan and Harry chilling out Under A Shady Tree

Ladybug and Harry are so sweet together - if ever I'm looking for him, I just have to find her :wub: Do you see her arm around him, and I'm not even bothered because she's so darn sweet ;-)

Two boys, chairs packed and ready for another adventure!
Thank you to everyone who made this school year so wonderful for us all
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

The McGuire Sisters' Picnic

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin