We seem to be in another wonderful round of blooming things here....I thought I'd share some of the pretties....

I have to find out the name of this one - we hate the location but it's hard to argue with this...

...gorgeous bloom. This should definitely be a scratch and sniff because it has the most wonderful magnolia scent

This exploded today

and the blossoms look like this up close

Indoors, my African violets are blooming

These wildflowers are all along our woods and our road

And the honeysuckle has been everywhere - the boys all tried it the other day...not everyone loved it, but it brought back a lot of sweet memories for me - did you eat honeysuckle as a child?
And these are my favorite blossoms, possibly EVER, the ones Harry brought me today after his nature walk with Dean :wub:
James Taylor's Blossom
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is