Monday, May 18, 2009

to see the seven wonders

Saturday was our friend Caleb's 7th birthday, and Sunday he had a bouncing party and invited the boys! His sister, Kathryn is two months older than the boys, but it doesn't intimidate them at all ;-)
Jack was by her side the entire day
while Harry polished off a few pizzas ;-)

He had a dool dinosaur cake, and somehow I got his mom and his 'girlfriend' and her mom in this picture
I'm guessing C's picture will come out much better than this one - Jack is posing, Harry and Caleb and both excited about the Superhero puzzle book and the Didj

They were wiped out on the way home, Jack decided he'd sleep better with his jacket over his face....I thought you could see the outline of his face, but can't tell now

And Harry stubbornly refused to nap but charmed with this face most of the ride home
Welcome to 7, Caleb!
We hope the trip is as fun as it can be and you love being a Floridian - when can we visit??
Fleetwood Mac's Seven Wonders and Jessica Andrews' Who I Am

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin