Tuesday, May 5, 2009
As lucky as me, I got ANOTHER four leaf clover
Harry has been dubbed The Human Garmin; he always seems to have a good sense of direction, can remember how to get just about any place after one visit, and is learning so much from the Garmin that Dean got me for Christmas. This is the picture he drew today of a popular route we take - he correctly labeled all the roads, then told Aunt Jackie where everything was in relation to this picture - our house, his school, the Y, library, Kroger. It's uncanny, and I'm pretty jealous as I can't find my way out the door most days - thankfully, he's on my side and is always willing to help :wub:
They made me these cards at the Y today - I realize you can't see what's inside but I'm too lazy to take another picture, and I *know*. Harry drew me a ton of Garmin roads and Jack put a few special stickers in there and on the back. This has been an amazing few days for Harry; he's just been 'on' in every way and this was the first time he sought out a project and he was really detailed with it :-)
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is