There's nothing like a country fair, even on a rain/shine day! I got to join the boys for this year's spring fair on Saturday, and I didn't even bring a camera, but the sweet moments got the better of me and this is the best my phone could do ~

Darius and Harry checking out old-fashioned toys

Daddy, Jack and Harry strolling around

The boys putting out a 'housefire' this year....

...and last (next year I have to get a good pic of Harry's turn)

Our local gardening group let them plant corn

and Jack really wants to show off his new 'ink' courtesy of the YMCA!
And this may be my favorite shot of the day - it's a fun tradition, and I felt honored to get to join them this year :-)
Van Morrison's Country Fair
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is