The other morning, Harry woke before Jack and before I was ready for him to ;-) He hadn't done his screen-time chores but I told him I'd let him watch while I showered and Jack slept if he promised to do them asap. He looked me in the eye and shook "deal" - with no prompting or reminders, he got himself dressed and made his bed as soon as Jack woke up. I found two dressed, beds-made boys....which started a very pleasant day for us!
A slightly shocking one because of things like this:
Jack: Mommy, guess what?
M: What?
Jack: I'm going to marry K, and she's going to marry me!
M: Really? What makes you want to marry her?
Jack: She's my best friend.
(a little aside, both Dean and I responded to him separately that was the reason M&D married :wub:)
A funny week because of things like this:
Miss Lisa: Jack & K, are we bothering you with our music lesson?
J: No thank you, we can hear just fine
Alabama's Down Home
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is