Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is real fun

Some days are just about perfect!
Missing Daddy is about the only thing wrong with this one
They went to the library and a favorite park and lunch with their buddy Eddie
....it was a blast for us all
Life Is Just A Tireswing (JB)
Tall Tall Trees (Alan Jackson)
Waitin' On A Friend (Rolling Stones)
Goin' on a downhill slide (Neil Young's I'm Going)
ThEsE Little BirdS (Roy Orbison)
Ice Cream Castle In The SPRINGtime (Prince)
Yes I'm bad, I'm nationwide (ZZ Topp)
...breakin' rocks in the hot sun
it reminded me of that, even tho they're tossing dirt, and I found out this:
it was first done by The Crickets, not Buddy Holly, as well as Tom Petty, The Clash, Hank Williams Jr, Marshall Crenshaw, Sam Neely and rerecorded by Sonny Curtis
Write a song about the moon (Paul Simon...'laughing boy' is what reminded me of this song)

Runnin' With The Devil (Van Halen)

Depeche Mode's Now This Is Fun

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin