Monday, February 23, 2009

Blinded By The Light - Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

As I was loading the wet clothes into the dryer, I wondered how many engineers have tried to figure out a combo washer/dryer that eliminates this step?? Seems like those stacked units have the best chance....the spin cycle could just fling the clothes into the dryer, right?

radio, as we're getting into the van: wrapped up like a duce another runner in the night.
Jack: Mommy, he said 'drop a deuce!' :gigglesnickergiggle:
Me, thinking: thanx, honey!

I wonder how often other people apologize in a day?

Sesame Street's Count said dos for 2, so Harry started counting and stopped after quatro,
Me: what comes after quatro? Harry: por favor! I wonder if that's a sign that we eat at the mexican restaurant too
often?!?

A friend in college called me Julie Cruise Director because I was always planning fun stuff for us to do...I just thought of that even tho a bunch of us have been organizing things for the kiddies to do for several years.

We had a fun time running errands, touring Krispy Kreme, eating donuts, doing crafts, running around the gym, and having a friend over for a lunch playdate which was a real treat for me.... I'm herding them into the bath and an early dinner and bed so I can rest....whew!

If you want to participate in RTT, or just want to read some other randomness, head on over to Keely's

Manfred Mann's Earth Band

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin