Sunday, February 22, 2009

AsheR, asheR, we all fall down!

The boys have been hanging out with their good friend Asher recently, and it's been a lot of fun for his mom and me, too :-)

Jack and Asher playing at the park recently
The boys at Story Hour last week

Parting is such sweet sorrow - waving goodbye after a playdate
Do you remember me saying I'd been really lucky lately? Well, I got a call from the comedy club and they gave me free tix to a weeknight show. We went with Asher's parents, his grandmother kept all three boys, and everybody seemed to have a great time - I felt like we were playing hooky, since it was a school nite ;-) Thanx for all the fun!

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin