Harry's been firing on all cylinders lately, to wit:
We've been talking a lot about how to get someone's attention in the right way. Last nite at dinner -
H: attention please, Daddy (smartass-in-the-making)
Jack was getting a serious TalkingTo about some trash talk, and somehow ate faster than usual...Dean looks over at Harry who is not eating very efficiently and asks 'do I need to yell at you, too?' H: MONKEY (ok, there's no way to make this work in writing, but he's quoting a character yelling at CG and uses perfect tone) It cracked us all up. He's definitely got a skill for comic relief ;-)
Today in the car - H: Mommy, I can't see the garmin when you're doing your hair (if you know me IRL, you know I never 'do' my hair, so how did he get this so spot on?!?)
Radiohead's 2+2=5
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is