Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And I walked right in to a donut shop

A small group of friends took a tour of the Krispy Kreme store - yes, we've been there many time and you've seen several versions of this same shot, but Sam's in this one, and you can see Asher and his mom's shadows in the left corner

The nice lady taught them all about how the different ingedients are mixed, let them feel the dough at different points in the process and then gave us amazing warm donuts -
uh, yum!

Here are the five friends watching the machines work their magic, then she gave them all the info while they sorta paid attention and mostly anticipated the sugar rush



Asher passing the dough along to Jack
Grayson and the boys check out the final dough

Sam and Jack yukking it up (and I got several partial shots of Harry)

Can you hear the 'oooooooh'?
And what is it about those silly little paper hats that is so darn cute?

The friends we met at the gym said they could smell the sugar on us - yikes!
And I think I just smelled it when I opened the door to quiet a spooked boy. Note to self: no more Scooby Doo spook fests before bed .... sheesh!
The Donut Song - silly kids songs

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin