My beloved Gramma had all sorts of fun ways to talk about love, making a little circle with her fingers and talking about how it never ended, a big circle and how it never ended, etc. I don't remember whether she started it or I did, but I would stretch my arms back as far as they would reach and say "I love you way back til it hurts"
Thank you, Ms. Heidi, for the conversation with Jack that led to this picture!
(if you're not versed in twin ultrasounds, the letter A represents Jack and is right beside his head, you can make out his left arm stretching to just above his head, and Harry's profile just above Jack's hand) I flipped the picture around to get J&H in the same positions ;-)Jim Croce's Photographs and Memories
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is