Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Ketchup Song

I have a bunch of random photos and don't want to get too far behind, so here goes the last couple of weeks of stuff:





Jack put this chair in time out - it doesn't seem as funny as I type, but it was a hilarious story he told in a funny voice.





A local restaurant has Kids' Nites weekly, and we ended up booted from the house for a showing, so they got to meet Sponge Bob. Since Jack reminded me that 'it's just a person dressed up in a costume,' I hope we're not getting past the magic this soon...


And remember that post about how proud he was to tell someone I was his mom?? Well, the lovin' doesn't stop here....he was telling me "that's MY dad!" :wub:Oh, girls, beware - Harry knows how to use those eyes!

This is Jack's vignette of the moment - Batman traded in the batmobile for the FROGmobile, which goes on both land and water ;-)


Where's Jack-O?

This is what I see of Harry when the limits are off - they LOVE the Leapster games, and I'm afraid he may turn blue from the screen ::-)

It's hard to imagine this....
started as this (3.5 months old) - I couldn't find a full crib shot
(cautionary tale for all you who still have a chance to document the tiny days!)
Stompin Tom

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin