(Casey, they aren't *that* good :wink:)
Harry was a huge help last nite, completely setting the table for the first time on his own (Jack and Dean were playing in the other room, and it was a great chance for him to show his stuff!)
First, he drew the happy and sad faces, which sort of remind me of the thespian masks.
As I've mentioned, he loves the Garmin and has been studying all aspects of it lately. Here, he drew each type of road that we see (paraphrasing): grey is small road, purple is our route, orange is a regular road, and red is a BiG road (ours usually represents a highway and shows as two lines)
Ben Harper's Jah Work
2/12/09 Harry: Mommy, Jack is being VERY generous today. Jack: I didn't want Harry to be sad, and I wanted him to have a long turn!
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is