This is what I saw when I opened the back door after a long trip into town - it's a 'doggy bed'
Men Without Hats
4
Somethings To Talk About:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, those tiles turned out great. I'm still used to the macaroni picture frame type of art, not something that I might actually choose to display in my house if my kid hadn't made it. Nice doggy bed...
It's the first time for us, too ;-) It was really easy and they loved doing it....if you're looking for something to do now that Gymboree is defunct....
4 Somethings To Talk About:
Wow, those tiles turned out great. I'm still used to the macaroni picture frame type of art, not something that I might actually choose to display in my house if my kid hadn't made it. Nice doggy bed...
It's the first time for us, too ;-) It was really easy and they loved doing it....if you're looking for something to do now that Gymboree is defunct....
You have the coolest crafts!
The doggy bed is the best! I'm tellin' ya, you've got an engineer on your hands!
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is