So, I had to use this song, given the upcoming Elfly days :-) And since Jen's Spin Cycle was all about Thankful-ness, this one's for you...
everyday people sing their simple song
I am thankful for my loving family, through the good and the bad and the ugly, there is no greater honor and privilege than spending my days with you three.
I am thankful for my extended family, and my family of friends, and the internet which has made a whole set of virtual friendships possible. Thanx to all of you for the love, support, laughs, and tears that make it all more wonderful!
Hoping that these days bring you all the blessings and quiet moments of love that you can enjoy, and that the holiday season is full of your favorite things.
I found this picture the other nite and remembered the moment I took it - it's amazing how much their personalities have remained just as sweet and goofy as in this picture taken four years ago :sniff:...care to guess who's who??
Enjoy all these moments. God speed in your travels and celebrations!
Sly and the Family Stone
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is