Saturday, November 29, 2008

GIVE it up!

We're trying to help the boys build a sense of giving, and get organized early enough this year for donations to help others at Christmastime. (Yeah, it also de-clutters our house, so score two for the home team!) They did great with it, downstairs yesterday and upstairs tonite. We introduced it and asked that they give up at least four big, good toys each and sort of hoped there would be a sizable grand total.





Here's Harry playing on the way upstairs tonite
Not sure why I love photos on our stairs,
but it's amazing to see how they've grown (see comparison below for a big awww)

Halloween 2005, Harry standing

Jack asking if they need to include the Toy Sweep Bag
(I may try a Tricky Tuesday post and share that one then)


Here's tonite's haul....

and yesterday's. I also pulled a few 'treasures' that I'll keep.
We were really proud of them and hope to make the actual giving special.

To the tune of Bob Marley's Stir It Up

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin