Today is Sesame Street's 39th birthday! Did you grow up with SSt? What's your favorite character or memory or lesson? It has definitely occupied a place of honor at our house, mostly because of Elmo at first, but now they love it all.
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day - please do what you can to honor those who honor us with their service. I really don't have the words to thank all of you military families enough, but please know your sacrifices do not go unappreciated.
In honor of their service, Applebee's is giving veterans and active duty military free food tomorrow. I'm sure there are other treats out there, but I just saw the commercial and wanted to pass it along - if anyone has other info, please post in the comments section :-)
10,000 Maniacs
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is