Sunday, November 30, 2008

Do you see what I see?

We've had a nice few days, and they have been pretty silly lately, including a lot of pretend and a few new words. Here is Jack practicing his clown faces in the mirror
and Harry windying up his hair
(can you hear Bob Marley's lively up yourself?)


Dictionary of HJ words:

Harry: windying - blowing air on anything with this Santa airplane or other similar toy

Jack: goop - nonstandard measure he uses for all sorts of counting fun (and thanx to Sid, he knows the term 'nonstandard measure') craggy used to be a favorite with some other definition but he's asked so many times for the definition that he uses it correctly now

There are others that I can't think of at the moment....

Also, I've set myself the little goal of all Christmas titles for the month - did I learn nothing from all those NaBloPoMo survivors?!? If you have any good ideas, feel free to suggest, and if you're easily offended or hate carols, I apologize in advance....it's all in fun.

Do You Hear What I Hear?

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin