Monday, November 24, 2008

The Harry Shuffle

I'm going thru my 'blog pix' file and here's what Harry's been up to lately:

When he curls up like this I sometimes lose him among the animalsPracticing his pouty look


Experimenting with new flavors
Lemon much?

He insisted that I get a picture with his 'face red' from the amazing Firefly toothbrush - they decided yesterday that they wanted to brush in the morning like I do, so they 'don't have bad breath' Goof balls. Do you think the combination of above pouty expression and the desire to have minty fresh breath mean trouble for the girls in our area??

And this toy catalog has basically been glued to his hot little hands for the past week or so. He is pointing out the one dollhouse that is NOT for girls ;-) The boy loves him some houses!

Steve Wariner - instrumental

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin