Although the main idea is to search your blog archives and post one of your favorites, I always have to spin it somewhat differently, ornery that I am...since this blog is about the boys, I polled them on their Five Favorites Right Now - I think I may do this on a more regular basis, so thanx, as always, for a wonderful idea, Jen!
Jack's Five Favorites Right Now:
I wish I could remember where I bought them to get him some more ;-)
This is his soccer trophy
(thank you to the kind mom who donated 30+ beanie babies to school!)
This is his favorite piggy bank - I think I got them at Target's Dollar Spot with the goal of painting them....not yet. He broke it the other day but thankfully it broke evenly and yay for SuperGlue!
Harry's Five Favorites Right Now:
This is his Ocracoke sweatshirt, and he's pointing it out for you all :-)
This is his favorite episode of Sid The Science Kid Too Much Noise :-)
this thing was full of awesome information about nutrition
which he won at the State Fair (cool pic at the end of that post)
I tried to look thru the almost 300 posts and couldn't pick a favorite, so I thought I'd pick the one with the most appropriate title song ;-) I love that jigzone site, and that was a fun picture from the earliest days of this blog.
Now I'm off to read some favorites of my bloggy friends - Happy Week!
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is