Sunday, November 16, 2008

It Always Comes As A Surprise...

....when I wake up to see their early morning endeavors. Today I heard the doors opening and shutting and them giggling and then starting serious discussions about animals' feeding and sleep preferences. Well, apparently they set up a Pet Store (another of Harry's favorite movie lines) in the bathroom.

Here they are trying out their silly poses

and trying to give me a better view of the animals' happy new habitat (these are just the ones they sleep with :eek:)
and here's jack working to get their food ready
(aka a bear sorting game)
I don't really know this song, but I was looking up Pet Shop Boys and noticed this had the word "relax" in it, so Jen can I use this as the relax spin? No, I guess I better get motivated ;-)
Also, Heather, maybe the Ugly Shirt is from the same theory that 'all blues match' which led to our 14-shades of blue bathroom ;-)
Pet Shop Boys

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin