Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chuck E's In Love

We talked about veterans a bit today and noted so many beautiful flags, but mostly we took advantage of the wonderfully FREE life we lead and built some more precious memories...thank you to all who make it all possible!

I will admit that I used to go to Chuck E. Cheese's when I had no excuse other than good pizza and beer; my grown-up friends and I would go there to play games. I still love it, call me crazy, but it's been MY birthday destination of choice twice since the boys have been a good excuse ;-)

A local school was doing a fundraiser tonite, so I jumped on the chance....and these faces are only icing on the cake


It may not show in the pix, but Jack was wishing Harry a fun trip :wub:
Jack threw himself, literally, into a tight air hockey game with Daddy

and took a turn at some sort of space pod game
Video game trances
and driving joy :wubwub:

Ricki Lee Jones

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin