Thursday, November 6, 2008

B-I-N-G-O

Sesame Street started our day off in robot mode and both boys got a pretty good impersonation - not that you can tell by this picture which shows my two favorite Pirate Robot Cowboys hanging out.

Somehow we ended up at a restaurant that has Bingo Thursdays, and the boys did really well - a friend found a bingo card maker that I'm going to check out
contemplating their cards

Jack disappointed that he's not getting many numbers


Jack playing around and not so concerned about the numbers

Jack concentrating on closing up the marker


Jack hugging the marker and telling it thanx for the fun morning

Pirate Rampage

Stack o' Pirates

3 Somethings To Talk About:

Sprite's Keeper said...

How cute! Just add a cocktail and haze of smoke, I would think they were in Florida!

HarryJack's Mom said...

They are two of the cutest pirate loving, bingo playing boys I know! I especially love the "Stack O' Pirates" picture!

HarryJack's Mom said...

hi cyndi - that picture of jack hugging and thanking the marker is just the sweetest - makes me want to cry! thinking of you & i'll write you soon.
xo
kari
p.s. i'm impressed H&J can handle bingo!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin