Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well, I hear it's fine

We had a wonderful and busy day, but I'm too tired to post pix and think of words, so I'll just leave you with my favorite pic of the day (plus some editing to play with the colors). These are my boys so excited to get a book at a friend's birthday party that they had to stop and enjoy the story with daddy. Thanx, Bayleigh! It was a great day :-)


A haw, haw, haw, haw.




ZZTop

4 Somethings To Talk About:

Anonymous said...

George is a good little monkey but always VERY curious. Reminds me of a little monkey that lives at my house. The boys are looking at that book so intently, I love pictures of dads reading to their kids. I actually snapped one yesterday!

steenky bee said...

Oh those boys reading a book. My boy doesn't even know what they are for!

Colleen Wms said...

Hey La Grange girl.
I love that Pleasantville effect on your photo! Was that on purpose?

DeeMarie said...

Very sweet. Once again, I love that your kids love books!!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin