Monday, October 13, 2008

Boo to you too

The boys have been talking about inviting their friends for Halloween ever since school started, so I thought a few decorations might help....um, think much? I spent a fair amount of the afternoon consoling Distraught Harry, who thought they'd be coming over as soon as the decorations went up....argh


Jack getting the banners out

Out with the old, in with the Boo

Harry's practicing to be a Ghost Pumpkin

or is he just practicing for the lampshades I see in his future?

Gettin' their BOO on - do you see those gloves? Seriously, the best $1x2 I ever spent...you'll see
Jack going eye to eye with Frank - you want some of this, sucka?!?

Harry was completely jazzed about this sign - one of his favorite words of the moment
And here comes the Joy of Gloves....somehow Fosse has taken up residence in our family
This is Harry's slow-mo version....
....and Jack speeds it up to FosseFosseFosse

Nick Mason

4 Somethings To Talk About:

Anonymous said...

You guys are getting me geared up for Halloween. I haven't taken any decorations out of the attic yet, I think it's time!

DeeMarie said...

I now feel the need to decorate!! Love the jammies and gloves... they totally make the outfit!
If I did that much decorating, I think I'd want my friends to come see it right away too.

Anonymous said...

Digging the gloves! You're right! Fosse is proud RIGHT NOW!

HeatherPride said...

Halloween is almost as good as Christmas when you're that age! Logan is totally fired up and has already put a couple of holes in his Ninja Turtle costume from wearing it non-stop!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin