Monday, October 27, 2008

Monster Mash

I've been doing all the things I *should* have been doing instead of blogging the last couple of weeks ;-) We're getting ready for Boo Bash 2008 and finishing soccer season, with a little fun mixed in....


Luke Skywalker and a Pumpkin Ghost head to Carter's fun party on Friday

The Yellow Jackets get their trophies after the last game

Do you know the mULCHIN' men?
Harry trying out a few costume options....scream, anyone?
They fell in love with all those puns of mummy last year and are perfecting their mummy imitations
Jack doing the actual Monster Mash
My first attempt at painting and decorating
A craft for the party on Friday - they will be necklaces once they are dry and finished
Tho I have to perfect the browning and you may not be able to see all the shapes, these are the easiest, most delicious tortilla chips. Who knew you could make them so yummy so easily?? OK, probably everybody, but it was a nice surprise for me :-)
Hope everyone's having fun out there!

9 Somethings To Talk About:

Rebecca said...

Looks like J (or was it H?) decided against Darth Vader... he looks great as Luke!

steenky bee said...

I was so hoping this post would be about Mashed Potatoes. But then I saw the cute kids and was glad it wasn't. Love all the pics! Even the bathroom one!

HarryJack's Mom said...

HA! Jen, I was just debating doing a mashed potato treat :-)

Rebecca, it is Jack....I'm clueless and just realized he could've been Anakin and STILL been Darth ;-)

Colleen Wms said...

Who'd a thunk it?
She's a domestic goddess too!

HarryJack's Mom said...

Colleen, it's a good thing I don't drink coffee because water doesn't hurt so much when you snort it out your nose! If you can just get me digging in the dirt, I'll be on my way ;-)

Sprite's Keeper said...

Recipe for tortillas please? :-)

Anonymous said...

The Mulchin men!?! Hilarious. Welcome back, I don't blame you for taking a blogging break, I feel like I need one too after all of this HASAY maintenance.

HeatherPride said...

Those costumes are adorable! And I love the tortilla chips! Toasted? No frying? Wow. I didn't know.

Colleen Wms said...

cyndi-i got your phone msg. We're away til Tuesday and I don't have your e-mail address on my wind! e-mail me at my comcast address & I'll have it. Thu might be ok. I don't have my home calendar in front of me though.
Friday was Gr8 fun. Eddie is still talking about it!
now you can delete this comment!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin