We went to the State Fair tonite, and after combing thru the 1560+ (yeah, I know!) pix, you get to see my favorite....some of those smiles make up for all the little annoyances ;-)

Charging thru the Turnstiles

Gone Fishin'

The Big One

Just To See You Smile

Sittin' on a fence

Good Ride, Cowboy

Measure Of A Man

Yellow Submarine

Back Seat

Front Row

Big Ole Jet Airliner (work with me here!)

See Ya Later, Alligator

or Crocodile Rock?

G-Force

Throw Your Hands Up

Until I can unlock that lucky door

When The Sun Goes Down

I Wonder

Mr. Funny Face

Joy Boy

It's Carnival Time

When The Shark Bites

Bullfrog Green
Happy Weekend!
7 Somethings To Talk About:
Wow it looks like you all had such a great time at the State Fair! Thanks for sharing all the joy!
We are going to try and make it either today or tomorrow. It's a fun place.
You really took 1560 pics? Wow, you're like the paparazzi!
I loved them all, seriously, I'm going to hire you to photograph my family.
I like the look of concentration with the tongue hanging out while trying to open the lock. And the frog and shark pics at the end were my favorite!
Your boys are so cute and you guys look like you have so much fun together!
Wow, look at the cool frog prize you won!!! They are at a great age for fair fun, aren't they? Adorable!!
Wow, I had a great time at the fair and all I did was look at photos! (And didn't have to resist the funnel cakes either!)
Oh, ladies, it WAS great fun! Thanx for enjoying it with us :-) Casey, I want to cry when I think of all the great photos I miss because I have no idea what I'm doing! Thanx, tho. Heather, Harry's been lucky with the games - wasn't that frog great?! Jen, those funnel cakes were awesome this time!
They are having so much fun! Ah, good times! This is a memory they'll have forever.
Isn't it hard to decide which photos to use?! I awlays post more than I probably should. :) Looks like a great time was had by all!
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is