Well, technically, Saturday morning, too but I love the lyric "And the sunshine'll set you free" from this Jefferson Airplane song. Today was a gorgeous day that started off with team pix
before a game - their new chairs of choice ;-)
I like this picture but couldn't get the colors right...not sure about the B&W?
This reminded me of a classic WPooh scene with Pooh and Piglet (?)
A friend's church had a Fall Festival, complete with wonderful crafts and delectable fall yummies, face painting
swinging
bouncy slides
bathroom mirrors for checking out the awesome paint job and practicing silly faces
and cool train rides with friends!
And who'd've believed how entertaining three straws can be? Much liter than all those toys and tricks loading mommy's purse ;-)
Thanx for all the fun, friends!
10/04/08 Jack: Please tell Ms. Linda 'Jack loveslovesloveslovesLOVES school!' Harry: Hey, Mommy, I have a great idea!
3 Somethings To Talk About:
So sweet, I also love the picture on the bridge - I could totally see Pooh and Piglet in that!
2-6-4-8 Who do we appreciate? Oh, they were in the wrong order to sing the song....
As usual, I love the action shots, that train looks very cool, made out of oil drums?
Hey girl, just wanted to let you know I tagged ya...
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is