Any idea? A 'square-eyed man with a REALLY big smile and a moustache" Then he decided the cheese would look better as eyebrows and the poor guy needed a nose. I never got a picture of his final product, but I did gain respect for food photogs....the boys found it a lot more appetizing than it looks ;-)
And here's Harry's creation (with a little helpful cutting on my part)
I was going to take a stab at WorksForMeWednesday, but the theme this week is Kitchen so I'll just tell you a trick that worked for us last week. We've been struggling with slow bed-prep so last Wednesday, I gave them the chance to earn extra bed book time by finishing the bathroom routine (potty, wash hands/face, and brush teeth) in 5 minutes or less. So far, so good. I need to figure out a good option for speeding up their dressing, so will happily accept suggestions :-)
Happy Wednesday!
Sesame Street's version of Beetles' Hey Jude
7 Somethings To Talk About:
That looks good, I like happy faced food!
No suggestions for me on the parent front, you read my post today.. I've got NOTHING. :)
One day, Harry and Jack will see my son Henry and say to him that their mom is cooler than his mom. Sadly, your sons would be right. Sigh.
You have the most creative boys. LOVE IT!! They sing 80s music, they make faces out of food. What else do they do? (I'm new around here, so I guess I better hit the archives to find out!!)
Warning, this photo essay should not be viewed while hungry! Now, I'll be craving mandarin oranges all day!
Jen(bo), that is sweet to me but just so wrong - we do have fun but trust me that it's balanced out by a whole lot of unpleasantness (the last 24 hours have NOT been so great...) I love your new pic, btw!
As far as the creativity, I must say my mom was a fun food maker.
Jen, I don't think I ever would have considered m-organges if not for the creative geniuses at Wendy's - HA!
So cute - now I'm totally hungry and about to hit up the vending machines here at work!
So cute. What great imaginations!
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is