Saturday was filled with more fall fun, with a festival we've visited the last two years. They have a hay maze (tho it was only one bale high in most places - don't panic if you're comparing old pix...they haven't gotten THAT big). Here they are two years ago....Jack is his 'cool' phase

And Harry all countrified and cute

I thought this picture from Saturday was kinda cool, with Jack ready to climb under the bale and Harry visible above it

And Harry emerging, all smiles

Somehow I ended up with several shots of them semi-airborne - Harry apparently getting his groove on

and Jack aloft

then trying to get his own groove on

Sliding with their buddy Gavin (Harry running, Jack climbing behind Gavin)

And they may just love buildings as much as they love pirates
Happy Fall, Y'all!
U2's Fire
5 Somethings To Talk About:
Happy fall to you too! I've seen several pictures of people going to the farm this week, I'm so jealous. We need to find one and go immediately!
I love the pics of the baseball hats turned backward. Cool dudes. We were supposed to head off to a local farm for my daughter's birthday party this weekend. It snowed six inches at our house, so no farm for us.
Aw, Jenbo, poor sweet snow-bound baby girl..oh, yeah, I forgot how totally cool you can make even the home-bound experience. Can't wait to see how you turned this around!
Oh, I wish I could have seen that! I would love to get Sprite on some hay rides for the fall, but I haven't seen anything advertised in my area. Happy Fall!
I swear, those boys!!!! Precious little dumplings they are!!
(that kind of sounded like Yoda)
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is