I have my friend Christina to thank for this trick, one we have yet to use ourselves because I never remember in time, but I have passed it on to others who love it!
When we are meeting to play at a fast food restaurant, she'll drive thru and order the food then take it inside; thereby missing the torture of standing in line with one or more tiny tornadoes.
I usually like to make things harder for myself, so I've suffered through many a nightmarish wait in long lines while they learned to stand still. It's good to teach them, but it's also good to know the limits and adapt as needed. The next time I see a really long line inside, I'm jumping on this to save us all the stress.
Hope you can use it!
Alabama's Christmas In Your Arms
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is