Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Out jumps good old Santa Claus

I'm a pretty big Santa fan, and I have tried to tame it down a bit in the last few years, but something about that face....

I got this picture after seeing in on the back of the LLBean catalog many years ago. He reminded me of my Uncle Larry
These guys are finally filled with cookies

Puzzles + Santa = Christmas bliss


A couple of Possible Dreams Santas and a globe. My mom bought me the computer one the year I met Dean <3

This guy spreads a lot of joy, even when the mistletoe's fake ;-)

Our mantle, with a few of the Santa figures that have lasted thru the years, the boys' Santa pix and another puzzle (I have visions of creating a collage of all the Santa cards I've gotten over the years, but this one will have to do until I get organized)

The boys picked these Santa bears this Christmas

Dean's mother painted this sweet slate and gave it to me after I ooogled - thanx, he's well-loved!

Up On The House Top

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin