Here they are at 9 months:
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
It Must Have Been Old Santa
I will play with these more at some point, but I am so happy to say that I found "our Santa" - the boys first visited him when they were 9 months old, and every year since they've posed for pix. They've also gotten waves and hellos when they passed his 'house' at the mall, taken him treats, and generally enjoyed this amazing Santa. This year, he wasn't at our mall, and I was distraught for a while....I know, it's silly, but this man is great and I realized how good he is after a brief foray at WalMart last week when they guy had no idea how to talk to them. It's a real Miracle on 34th Street experience for me, and I hope it will be for them.


0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is