Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Paper chains and mistletoe - Tricky Tuesday

Santa doesn't seem to be holding his own against behavioral temptations these days, so I'm trying something that I took a half-hearted stab at last year. They seem to have the words and understanding for it more this year, so I'm jumping in with both colors! (Jack is red and Harry is green....not really, those are just the colors they chose, silly!)

For every good deed, they will earn a link in the paper chain - I'm hoping to keep it positive. It won't hurt me to see all the positives, and hopefully there will be less room for the negative behavior if they're busy building a chain. We're either going to put it on the tree or use the chains as decoration. I'll update at some point - wish us luck!

This is their good start from today :-)




And since I don't have enough on my plate with all the holiday festivities, I'm going to try to post something handy every Tuesday. Please add any great tricks of your own in the comments section or thru email....some of my favorite trick are borrowed ;-)





Neil Innes's Tinsel and String

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin