Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There's something women like about a pickup man

My boys are flirts, it's true, but Harry upped his game over the weekend. We were at one of our favorite restaurants, where the children of the owner often visit with us and share some of the waitressing chores. The 10-year-old lovely gets this line from Harry: "I'm gonna grow up to be a man and you'll grow up to be a lady" with these big flirty eyes and right up in her grill. His dad egged him on a bit, and he ended up asking her to go out with him ::-) My days are limited :sigh:

Here he is just after winking at the photographer during our recent photo session - sheesh! Our first trip to the beach when they were about 15 months was the first sign of his serious flirt with older ladies - anyone with white hair received major eyelash flutters. He used to really gravitate toward any lady in the room who seemed to be a wallflower, you know the type who might not typically get attention - he always zeroed in on them while Jack went for the more obvious. I guess a 10-year-old isn't exactly ancient, but he has always had a thing for the older lady!

They are both brushing up on their manly manners, and Jack was overheard in the bathroom tonite telling me that I should go first "because I know ladies always go first"....the woman beside us started chuckling and would probably have gone on a date with him, if he'd asked ;-)

Happy New Year to you all! I think I'm going to have to stop December with 50 posts - egad!

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin