Sunday, December 14, 2008

O Christmas TreeS

Today was all about lites and ornaments, memories and de-stressing.
Hope you all are enjoying the days!

Jack and Daddy worked to mark a new one as his own

Harry watched in wonder

They gifted us with some home-made ornaments (thank you Aunt Jackie!) - this is Harry's ball ornament....
and Jack's snowman! (with Elvis behind - today Jack said "I love me some Elvis!")
This was originally one several Christmas items on a strand of lites from my father's tree. It burned out the year I was 16 and I thought it would never feel like Christmas again - my mom turned it into an ornament and it still works some magic despite being so worn Here's the angel I made in Kindergarten, oh so many years ago
A friend bought this for me in 1991 - my favorite movie even before I met Dean, who is an IAWL expert. The marque lites flash, and this is one of Harry's absolute favorite ornaments
Santa's tree helpers
Jack placed the star this year, since 'Harry did it last year' (he did?)
And here' the finished product
A couple of smaller ones, the above in the bathroom


and this little half tree (when were those popular?) in the living room

Yesterday, Jackie and I went to a house tour that was a sort of bust, but there was a tree with 2200 ornaments, many of which were Christopher Radko - yowza!

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin