Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dressed in holiday style

We're still working on the house, but I think I'm down to the greenery, lites and putting away the boxes ;-)

I found this cool card holder that seems to be working so far....we'll see how it holds up once there are more cards, but so far it looks a little better than the old taped-to-the-window style! (I flunked out of the TSM school of design)

I couldn't really get a good picture of these old tin coasters, but that Coke Santa is my favorite - there is a set of six as well as some platters and tins that I use around the kitchen
I finally found a gumdrop tree - they call it a money tree, and I forgot about the smell of those spice gumdrops ....funny what makes it feel like Christmas, huh?

And the boys talked me into this little gingerbread house music box - it's one of the things they talk about all year, so there will be a repeat of the gingerbread house (prepare yourself, Dean)
There is tons more, but these are some of the newest and oldest things.
And I finished my part of the cards...woohoo!
Silver Bells

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin