Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time Well Wasted

Today is a lazy day at our house. Admittedly, I'm being opting out of any challenging mental work based on the near meltdown when I couldn't figure out how to make the little zipper thingie work on a baggie - maybe I took the wrong allergy medicine?

I did get a few papers moved from a stack into the trash or files, then I walked back into the living room to find two cuties playing a favorite treasure hunt game, Caribou, given to them by my cousins Mike and Cathy.


Another load of laundry and I found Jack sleeping (or pretending) to sleep under his lacrosse stick - we picked up these little cheapies just for fun, but he's actually fairly interested in it and sort of 'got' the basics Dean showed him the other day. Um, we're not the prep school type, so I'm wondering if lacrosse has made it into public schools yet...

Baby's Gone Shopping (a fav JB song) may have a new meaning ;-) Can you believe those eyelashes? That really would be a crime if he didn't put them to such good use flirting with the ladies!


Happy Thursday!

Brad Paisley

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin