Have I mentioned that the boys have a wonderful pediatric dentist? Their staff is great, the technicians are all professional and nice, and the doc is wonderful. It is really one of the best medical experiences I've ever had. Their offices are set up with two seats on each side of a wall, so if you have four kids, they can all have appointments at the same time! The boys each get a balloon (today's was a sword - lightsaber, Rebecca?) along with a bag of goodies like a birthday party favor bag. Both of them did a great job today, not a moment's anxiety and really cooperative - YAY! Thanx Dr. Chris and staff :-)


BTW, these are the last awful phone camera pix - we traded up today!
Some recent comments:
Harry: I'm not a star yet, Mommy! (I beg to differ, sweet boy!)
Jack: Can I have just another minute (of timeout), Mommy?
The world according to Jack has a recent one that is great but not appropriate for blogging, so be sure to ask if you want a laugh ;-)
1 Somethings To Talk About:
I definitely want to hear it!
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is