I hope they always love to cook as much as they do now - it makes it more fun for all of us. These pix are not very clear because I forgot I had a nitetime setting (duh) but they were making me laugh, so I hope it is worth the post ;-)
Harry pretending this big new mixing bowl is a coffee cup (he's tired and 'need my coffee!', if you can't tell from his silly face)
Jack as Sir Mix-A-Lot
And a pretty masterful pourer he is becoming, too
BTW, the cranberry orange muffins were delish, along with the boiled eggs they made and the bananas they peeled. Everything but milking the cow ;-)
1 Somethings To Talk About:
I don't think I have to tell you that you have adorable kids, but they are absolutely squishable! (And the coffee cup/mixing bowl in the first picture? I'm going to adopt that idea tomorrow morning for my wake up call. Thanks!)
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is