We enjoyed an afternoon swim at our hotel, despite the rather chilly temps and major wind. Aunt Jackie's goggles came in handy and are too cute not to make another appearance some day soon! They look like they are doing Phelps' impersonations ;-)Monday, August 11, 2008
I Like To Go Swimming
I'm not sure this is technically a song, and I can't believe I'm using it, but I'm tired and a little punchy
We enjoyed an afternoon swim at our hotel, despite the rather chilly temps and major wind. Aunt Jackie's goggles came in handy and are too cute not to make another appearance some day soon! They look like they are doing Phelps' impersonations ;-)
We enjoyed an afternoon swim at our hotel, despite the rather chilly temps and major wind. Aunt Jackie's goggles came in handy and are too cute not to make another appearance some day soon! They look like they are doing Phelps' impersonations ;-)
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is