Saturday, August 2, 2008

Slaves of Technology

I am apparently in some sort of electro-magnetic funk :-( My DH bought me a wonderful memory card for my phone that has gone haywire and won't let me access anything I've saved and my favorite bloggy assistant page is down. So I have no pix to share and am wondering if I'll ever be able to salvage them.....anyone with information, please advise. Between my computer genius husband and my own dumb luck, we can usually solve most problems, but alas even trying this morning hasn't changed things.

On a happier note, we salvaged a great Family Nite last nite - they fought naps like crazy despite being tired and cranky, so we missed the fair. Instead we a fun ride in the Jeep to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, you know one of those places where everybody (ok, a couple of the staff) knows your name and are always glad you came. Truthfully, they love the boys and tolerate Dean and I. We then caught a community drive-in, which truth be told was not the most pleasurable experience, but somehow their excitement makes most anything more tolerable. Bedtime was out the window and I think it was, gasp, 10:45 pm when the lites went out! Thankfully, we've had one potty break this morning followed by a boy stumbling back to bed - a true first - yippeeee!

Maybe the fair today if the weather cooperates. Happy weekend to you and yours!

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin