Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, excuse me, but I think youve got my chair

We're all missing Daddy these days, so when I heard "move over, there's not enough room" as I was walking thru the kitchen, I knew what I'd probably see....I just didn't realize all the memories that would come flooding back as I thought of all the moments in Daddy's Chair....


03/09 - 5 years old (Harry L, Jack R)
10/04 - 6 months old (Jack L, Harry R)
05/06 - just over 2 years old (Harry L, Jack R)
I was too lazy to find a better match, but you can see that the seam hit them in the middle of their head at first and can't be seen behind their backs now :sniff:
This is Jack's culinary creation for tonite:
It's a Pizza-Raisin-Pepperoni-Cheezit Stack...Rachel Ray better watch her back ;-)
What is it with boys and weird food combinations?!




0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin