Monday, March 2, 2009

Dazzling dancing diamonds from the sky

It snowed, and snowed, and snowed! I'm trying to make the best of it, since there's not much I can do to change it - I'd gotten lulled into not paying much attention to the meteorologists' predictions because they've been so wrong, for so long.....so I left errands and chores and shopping for today, when they'd be in school - maybe next week!

So here are some pretty pix - the dancing snowflakes look nice
until you realize that's my favorite tree, set to bloom in a week or so, that is bowed down and likely to be lost this year - I may go knock the snow off and see if I can save it - (you'll see why it's worth it, if it blooms)
Americana, cold but still beautiful

The Winter Wonderland that we woke to - a friend said it was like living in a treehouse outside our bedroom window

This little guy may have to wait a little longer for spring

Yesterday looked like this...
...and this morning looked like this

It's a lot of snow...it really does look like ice cream...maybe I'll have to give mom's snow ice cream recipe a whirl!

Chicago's Song Of The Evergreens

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin