We met our friends Dana and Kellan's and Dana's mom for lunch today, and what a surprise - they came bearing gifts. I guess without all the craziness of party-planning, I forget that Sunday is fast approaching :blush: Anyway, the bag was from one of the coolest toy stores around, and when they opened it up to find these awesome cars:
I realized that they were the same thing we'd bought for Asher's birthday on Tuesday. Harry picked them out, and they are super cool - they are each made up of 14 parts that you can mix and match, including taking off the tires (remember the fun at the museum?!) It was a great gift, and now the boys are really excited about giving Asher his so they can all play cars together (Kristi, they said we can play, too LOL)
These aren't the greatest pix, but I think they show how much they love the gift - thank you, Dana!
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is